Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scotch Mailers 39 cents

Walgreens has put Scoth mailers on sale for 39 cents. Just clip the coupon in this weeks Walgreens circular - available in store. Valid for mailers that are Cushion 6x9 or 8.5x11 in, Bubble 4x7 or 10.5x15 in, or Photo 5.75x8.5 in. Limit 3 per purchaser.

If you are like me and resell books on amazon and ebay these make great shipping tools. They are cheaper wholeasle, but you have to buy hundreds and frankly that would cost me more in the long run as I would have at least 50 unused envelopes.

Another great postal shipping supply idea: recycle! I always reuse the envelopes and boxes I get from others. This is 100% free and good for the planet. However, it is not always the best customer service move if you are dealing with finicky purchasers. And sometimes I just don't have a used envelope on hand so I whip into my supply of those purchased on sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment