Monday, August 15, 2011

Flirty Apron Flash Sale

I am known for wearing ridiculously girly aprons in the kitchen. They are a huge hit with friends who come over while I am cooking or just see them hanging on my wall hooks. Mostly I do it to protect my clothes. But the aprons on Flirty Aprons are so adorable I'd wear them for no reason. Yet they are so pricey. Today they are running a flash sale on their Sassy Black apron (their all time best seller) and offering it for 50% off (making it $17.49). To get the deal you must click the link below and use the code Sassy50.

They tend to sell out every time they run a flash sale, however they will swap in a new style when that happens and still honor the code.

50% off Flash Sale on the Sassy Black Apron, 8/15only, code SASSY50

0 comments:

Post a Comment