Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something to Aspire to

I haven't been posting for the past week because I went on vacation to visit my grandmother in Florida. This is an annual trip and she pays for each grandchild to fly down to visit her once a year. It's great to see her and a nice recharge of our batteries to be in the sun for a little.

It's also interesting to see all the elderly people living the high life. It is very tempting to get sucked into self pity and wonder why you have to work all day. However, if you look at the lives many of these people lived you realize that they worked really hard to be able to afford their retirement. It's encouraging to see it paid of for them.

So for me, my trip to Florida was a little peek at something to aspire to. Back to the grind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment