Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Money Earner: Fellowships

In my gradaute program anyone who writes and wins their own individual fellowship gets an extra five thousand dollars a year. Am I trying to win one? You bet your patootie I am! Which is why I am writing this post, live from a hotel room.  I am staying here for a fellowship interview.


This fellowship would mean great things besides for the five thousand dollars.  Fellowships look great on your resume and winning one would help me get the residency I desire thus leading to future earnings. My husband has written one as well but his does not require a panel interview and fancy shmancy dinner the night before. So wish us luck and check out the links below to find some fellowships you may qualify for. Some are for high school, undergraduate or various gradaute programs. in various fields of study or entrepreneurship

Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship
Echoing Green
Goldwater Scholarship
Hertz Foundation
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Jacob J. Javits
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
Jeannette K. Watson Fellowship
Jame Madison Foundation
National Institutes of Health
National Science Foundation
Nursing Scholarship Database
Open Society Fellowship
Morris K. Udall Fellowship
Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans

0 comments:

Post a Comment