Monday, February 13, 2012

Profit From Your Used Books!

Free today at the Kindle shop is The Home-Based Bookstore: Start Your Own Business Selling Used Books on Amazon, eBay or Your Own Web Site. Admittedly, I have not yet read the book. But it's free. So it can't hurt to download it now before the price goes up again. I have blogged before about how I made a decent profit and kept graduate school costs down by reselling the books I needed to buy (often for the same price or slightly more than I paid for them). If this book can streamline that process and help me get rid of the last set of books I have festering on the shelf, then more power to it. Also by this author (and free right now but it has been fluctuating all day) are: Barcode Booty: How I found and sold $2 million of 'junk' on eBay and Amazon, And you can, too, using your phoneePublish: Self-Publish Fast and Profitably for Kindle, iPhone, CreateSpace and Print on DemandeBay 101: Selling on eBay For Part-time or Full-time Income, Beginner to PowerSeller in 90 DaysEtsy 101: Sell Your Crafts on Etsy, the DIY Marketplace for Handmade, Vintage and Crafting Supplies. It seems he is a real pro at online selling, or writing about it anyway ;)

Other free books of note:

Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
Innocent Deceptions
Candy Cookbook
Revenge (A Travis Mays Novel)
Sleeping with Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment