Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why I Never Pay for Underwear

Victoria's Secret gives it away for free.

That may seem bizarre to you, but for some reason Victoria's Secret thinks the best way to get to you to make a purchase from them is by bringing you into their store to get your free underwear. Sometime ago I ordered a small item from Victoria's Secret - I believe it was a $5 scarf. This gave them my address and they promptly added me to their mailing list. Every couple of months they send me a coupon for a free pair of underwear. You just have to pick it up in the store. I got another one yesterday.

Also going on at Victoria's Secret right now is their Secret Rewards promotion. If you buy anything - online or in the store - you get a reward card of unknown value (ranging from $10 to $500).

0 comments:

Post a Comment